China National Convention Center
No. 7, Tianchen East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
– Subway Line 8: get off at Olympic Green Station.
– Subway Line 10: transfer to Line 8 at Beitucheng Station and get off at the Olympic Green Station.
– If you travel from the airport, please take the Subway Airport Express and get off at Sanyuanqiao Station. Then take Subway Line 10 and transfer to Line 8 at Beitucheng Station, and then get off at the Olympic Green Station.
– China National Convention Center locates at the crossroads of Tianchen East Road and Datun Road, or the crossroads of Tianchen West Road and Datun Road.
Available Bus Lines
– Take bus line 83/85/510 and get off at Xinwenzhongxin Station.
– Take bus line 81/82/86/510 and get off at Guojiatiyuguan Station.
– Take bus line 328/379/419/484/617/628/630/751/913/Yuntong 110/Zhuan 40 and get off at Wali'nankou Station.
– Take Airport Express Line 6 and get off at Aoyuncun Station.
– Take bus line 328/379/419/484/607/617/628/630/695/751/913/Yuntong 110/Zhuan 40 and get off at Zhongkeyuandilisuo Station.
If you get off at the Zhongkeyuandilisuo Station, you will need to take around 5 minutes walk to the east direction; if you get off at the Wali'nankou Station, around 5 minutes walk to the west direction; if you get off at the Nangounihe Station, please walk around 10 minutes to the east direction.
For more transportation information, please contact: +86 10 8473 3300
The China National Convention Center (CNCC) Grand Hotel is an international standard 420 room property that is immediately adjacent to the China National Convention Center on the Olympic Green boulevard. It serves as the CNCC host hotel for most CNCC events. Located at the central area of the Olympic Green, it allows you to wander over to the neighboring Beijing National Stadium (also known as "Bird's Nest") and Beijing National Aquatics Center (also known as "Water Cube"). A walkway is connected to the Plenary Hall of CNCC which only takes you around 3 minutes walk. The CNCC Grand Hotel is 26km away from the Capital International Airport. The hotel is next to the Subway Line 8 and more than 20 bus lines, making it convenient to visit tourist attractions such as the Great Wall, Summer Palace, Tian'anmen Square and the Imperial Palace.