The GMIC exhibition presents the greatest opportunity for your company to showcase its products to more than 7,000 mobile executives, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, developers and other industry professionals around the world. In this way, it is also a premium opportunity to globalize your products, to expand sales channels and to seek international and domestic business opportunities.
- Mini Booth – A new type of booth this year. With an area of 1 x 1 m, Mini booths aims to gather various apps together for more face to face interaction. It is the most efficient way to connect apps to VCs and developers.
- Special Booth – A large booth for large and medium-sized enterprises. Customizable to different needs.
- National Hall Booth – A showcase area for companies to showcase technology from their countries, providing opportunities for international cooperation.
- GMIC Show – A large customizable stage for enterprises to showcase their brands and products and to host activities.
Through exhibition at GMIC, your company will showcase its products and brands at the China National Convention Center to thousands of decision-makers in the global mobile Internet industry. A booth exhibit will:
- Expand your customer base and generate new business opportunities
- Expand business networks with industry leaders
- Expand your market share and open your company to new capital markets
- Enhance brand awareness and grant you a competitive edge
- Enhance your company’s understanding of market trends and gain insights from global mobile Internet industry leaders
GMIC 2012 attracted more than 200 exhibitors from around the world, displaying products that represent the cutting edge of innovation in the global mobile Internet. GMIC 2013 will include more exhibitors and innovators, making it the largest event to date in the industry.
GMIC Beijing 2013 Exhibition Map