G-Startup has successfully attracted thousands of startups to participate in the G-Startup competition over the past 4 years. The top 10 selected groups will present their ideas on the of G-Startup stage, and compete for the award.
Top winners in past years include Di Di , Wandoujia, SmarTots, Lexxica, Beiz, Disherence, Placed, Traintracks, Visualead, Open Garden, Foodloop, and many more.
Starting from October 2014, GWC has started its own incubation program ,the G-Home project, to provide opportunities for startups to learn from the most powerful investment institutions, angel investors and, industry leaders. With over 500 senior members, the GWC G-Home project provides competitors with professional tutorials, strategy advisory, financial advice, and platform resources sharing.
G-Startup will be held at Function C, 1st Floor, on April 28th, 2015 from 9:00 to 17:00.
- Winner would be entitled a free-entrance of GWC’s Incubator in China and Silicon Valley, and receive training from global well-known mentors;
- TOP 10 teams would gain a special rate of entering GWC’s Incubator in China and Silicon Valley;
- Attracting thousands of startups to participate in the G-Startup competition – choosing 10 participants to present on stage;
- TOP 10 startups and the TOP 50 nominated applications will receive a personalized mini booth at GMIC exhibition floor valued at $1500 and 2 passes to the event;
- A chance to attract investors.
Competition is not the end, but only the beginning！
Who can attend G-Startup competition?
1. A company younger than 5 years；
2. Accepted investment of less than 5 million USD
G-Startup application has ended, Sponsorship and Partnership, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deng Feng, Founder&CEO, Northern Light Venture Capital
Liqing Zeng, CEO of Decent Investment, Co-founder of Tencent Holding Limited
Azita Arvani, Head of Innovation, Nokia Siemens Networks
Ajay Chopra, General Partner, Trinity Ventures
Jeff Clavier, Managing Partner, SoftTech VC
Cyril Ebersweiler, Founding Partner, Chinaccelerator
Nicole Glaros, Managing Director, TechStars
Jonathan Greechan, Partner, The Founder Institute
Ken Gullicksen, COO, Evernote
Dr. Ossama Hassanein, Chairman, Rising Tide Fund
Ethan Kurzweil, Vice President, Bessemer Venture Partners
Wei Liu, Partner, CBC Capital
Aaron McDaniel, Sr. Director Global Strategy & BD, AT&T Foundry
Akio Tanaka, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Infinity Venture
Rakesh Sood, Venture Advisor, DoCoMo Capital
Gaurav Tewari, Director, SAP Ventures
Rob Trice, Venture Partner, Swisscom Ventures
Eugene Zhang, CEO, InnoSpring
William Bao Bean, Managing Director, Singtel Innov8
Chow Yen-Lu-Managing Director, WholeTree Venture
Kui Zhou, Partner Sequoia Capital
Hiro Mashita, Business Alliance, Hikari Tsushin Inc.
Peter Fang，Investment Director,Innovation Works
Carlo Longino, Director, WIP
David Lee, Venture Partner at SK Telecom Ventures
Feng Li, Partner, IDG Capital Partners
Wen Shui Bin, Partner, Shenzhen Touch Wood Investment Management Ltd
Alten Fu, Director & Sr. VP, Wondershare
Jack Jia, Partner, GSR Ventures