1. How to buy a GMIC Beijing 2017 Pass? How to register for a GMIC Beijing Pass using a coupon code?
Please visit the pass purchasing page here, and after registration insert your coupon code at the top of the page. See screenshot below:
The coupon code will take effect once you click "Apply".
Attention: Please delete your coupon code first before clicking forward, backward or exit the page.
Once you have submitted all information, please choose your pass type and "Submit".
Once your purchase is finished, you will receive a confirmation e-mail including your unique QR code.
2. How to collect my GMIC Beijing 2017 badge?
Collect in advance:
13:00-17:00, 25 APR 2017 (Beijing Time)
10:00-17:00, 26 APR 2017 (Beijing Time)
Registration desk, Exhibition Floor, F1, China National Convention Center, Beijing
8: 00-16: 00, 27 APR - 29 APR 2017 (Beijing Time)
Registration desk, Convention/Exhibition, F1, China National Convention Center, Beijing
To collect your GMIC Beijing badge, please provide your confirmation e-mail with your unique QR code, as well as a valid ID.
If you cannot collect your badge by yourslef, please collect in advance (with a valid ID, business card and all the QR codes of attendees).
3. What is the deadline for Ticket/Registration/Online Modification?
Deadline: by 23: 59, 20 APR 2017 (Beijing Time). You can also purchase tickets onsite during the conference.
4. What is required on badge photo uploading?
Badge photo specs: JPG format, 1-2 inches, and file size should be no larger than 2M (Brower mode of IE10+ is recommended).
5. Can I use coupon codes for on-site registration?
On-site registration and badge purchasing is based on full price of the pass type. No discounts or coupon codes can be used on-site. Please register online before 20 APR 2017.
6. Modification policy:
In the case where you are not able to attend and would like to give your badge to someone else, please login to your account and modify attendee information before 20 APR 2017.
7. Sold Ticket policy
All sold ticked can not refund. But you can upgrade your Pass at any Registration office.
8. I didn't receive the confirmation letter through e-mail after submitting all registration information, why?
Confirmation emails might land in a spam box. Please check your spam inbox. QQ mailbox is not recommended to register.
9. How to pay online with credit card?
* Any question about ticket or registration, please contact: email@example.com
* GWC, the organizer of GMIC Beijing 2017, reserves the right to final interpretation of the Passes, coupon codes and badge distribution of the conference.